Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Heart the Hudson River


i woke up with every intention of getting SOMETHING accomplished; cleaning the kitchen floor, the bathroom floor, laundry, neighbor stalking. instead my friend came by and said he wanted to go fishing. now anyone who knows me is familiar with the fact that don’t fish, hunt or go camping. honestly I don’t even venture outdoors for long periods of time without a pool or ocean in the IMMEDIATE vicinity. however the idea of sitting in the new MR beach chair basking in the sun on the banks of the hudson intrigued me and won out over the grand opening of ulta in my neck of the woods, cleaning anything and even neighbor stalking.

after coming home from the river when I found Quaker Ave closed due to an accident I thought --lemonade. i got back to my place. fired up the beach chair in the front yard. Cosmo, blackberry and MAC on the bed in breakfast tray and away we go.
here i am 7 hrs later with a serious buzz & mildly serious sunburn.

tonight? dinner at painters and cosmos at home. tomorrow? neighbor stalking and attempt to tan back side of arms, back and legs if my body can stand it.

has anyone else noticed I need to search for a job? at the same time the weather is so amazing. it seems almost an affront to Mother Nature if i ignore her and hide indoors job searching. so while i stalk tomorrow ill be job searching to boot. Enjoy. Enjoy. as they say in PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment