Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day One

i got laid off, let go, fired.  whatever you want to call it.  however, when life hands you sour grapes, make wine my friends.  

in an effort to let my sick friends in on the day to day activities of a person collecting unemployment, looking for a job, & going out at night like a wild woman --  i agreed to this blog. his other idea was a helmet cam.  we could have made millions he claims.

ill fill you in on what ive done so far with my week of unemployment.  filed for unemployment compensation, updated my resume, cleaned my bathroom, drank to excess about 3 nights, played with my cats CM & SH, made a flyer to start dog walking for some CA$H and well, sadly, I think thats about it.  there has been a good deal of hulu.com, movie watching, napping and facebooking.  serious amounts of cigarette smoking unfortunately but im bored a little.  any ideas?  ill try it and write all about it just for you sick bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment